4 Great Gluten Free Chip Dips For Any Party!


When you go to a party or host one, food will almost always be involved. Especially when Super Bowl Sunday comes around. You may have options or you may not! But I'm sure if you go to any party or get together and bring one of these dips, people will be impressed. Each one of these chip dips are naturally gluten-free and pretty easy to make. My personal favorite is the gluten-free dairy free Spinach Artichoke dip which is amazing but I promise you can't go wrong with any 4. Whether you want to use one of these dips for a party or you need to bring something for Super Bow Sunday, I know at least one of these dips will be an appetizer that everyone enjoys.



Gluten-Free Spicy Guacamole and Shrimp Dip


This dip is great if you want to change it up a little and surprise your guests. It has both guacamole and shrimp in it which are one of my 2 favorites! It's a little spicy so it will have a little kick to it that will add some flavor and a little change to any dip you would make for a party. It's just gluten-free since dairy is involved but with Tofutti products it can be made dairy free.




Gluten-Free Spinach Artichoke Dip {Dairy Free}


This is by far my favorite chip dip out of all. Spinach Artichoke dip is almost always naturally gluten-free. But the problem with me was finding a recipe to make it dairy free! I luckily found out a way to do so and it's amazing. This recipe is both gluten and dairy free and it' honestly the best chip dip I've ever tried. Bring this to a party and I guarantee every guest will have no clue it's dairy free.




Gluten-Free Avocado Shrimp Ceviche {Dairy Free}


This is another great chip dip recipe that is full of flavor. It has a spicy yet sweet twist to it since avocado, tomatoes, and lime is used. But, it's naturally gluten-free and dairy free as well which makes it a great option for anyone. This is another one of my favorites and one that I would strongly recommend bringing to a party.




Gluten-Free Healthy Corn Salsa {Dairy Free}


Healthy Corn Salsa is probably one of the easiest and simplest chip dips you can do. But just because it's simple doesn't mean it lacks flavor. This chip dip is full of flavor and is both gluten and dairy free. You can probably make it in a matter of minutes and I know it's a dip that literally everyone would enjoy. Definitely another one of my favorites! I have a lot of favorites if you can tell...

Click Here for this Recipe!



Who will you be rooting for this Sunday? Broncos or Panthers? Comment below!
NewerStories OlderStories Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment