10 Easy Gluten Free Christmas Recipes

As you all know Christmas is one of the craziest times of year with tons of planning to do. Most people are probably worried about the right gifts to get or about family or traveling. But have you thought or prepared for your food? All families are different, some are very understanding that you can't have gluten, and some of course aren't. Either way you should be as prepared as possible with something to eat. Here are some of my favorite recipes that I have made or really want to try from some of my favorite bloggers!


Gluten Free Appetizers:


Spinach Artichoke Dip (Gluten/dairy free)

Spinach artichoke dip is my all time favorite type of chip dip. Most of the time these dips aren't dairy free and aren't healthy either. But this recipe is a much better option to change that!




Sausage and Cheese Balls (Gluten/dairy free)

This is a recipe my mom adapted from to make gluten-free on her own! It's very easy to make and it makes a great appetizer for the holidays that anyone will enjoy! Try it with BBQ sauce to make it even better!



Gluten Free Sides:


The Best Ever Mac & Cheese (Gluten/dairy free)

I've spent years trying to figure out the perfect gluten-free mac & cheese recipe. Not only did it have to be gluten-free, but it had to be dairy free too. To this day this is by far the easiest and best mac & cheese I've ever tried. It makes a great side dish for Christmas too!




Easy Cornbread (Gluten/dairy free)

This is a recipe I've been making for the last 4 years and since I've been gluten-free. It's incredibly easy to make and is also dairy free which is a must for me. I just found this recipe to be very good as a side for any holiday meal!




Easy Pumpkin Bread (Gluten/dairy free)

Even though pumpkin bread isn't really a Christmas type recipe, it is definitely something you should make around the holidays! I make this recipe every year for Thanksgiving and Christmas since it is so easy and free of lots of allergies. It's one of the easiest recipes I have and it makes lots of bread too. It's one that everyone who likes pumpkin will enjoy.



Gluten Free Desserts:


Gingersnap Cookies (Gluten/dairy free)

Ginger cookies and gingerbread have recently become one of my favorites. I always look for easy recipes to share with you and this one is by far one of the best! It's gluten-free and can be made dairy free as well making it perfect for the holidays!




Healthy Holiday Fudge (Gluten/dairy free/paleo)

Fudge is always one of my favorites during the holidays. It can sometimes be a little sugary which may be a problem for some. But this recipes is paleo, refined sugar free, dairy free, gluten-free, vegan, and much more!




Double Chocolate Puppy Chow (Vegan/Gluten/dairy free)

Puppy chow is a new recipe I never tried until going gluten-free actually! It is super easy to make and may not be Christmas related, but it can definitely be a great snack everyone will love at the table!




Homemade Hot Chocolate (Gluten free)

Hot chocolate is almost always naturally gluten-free but that shouldn't stop you from trying to make your own! This recipe isn't too hard to make and it looks very good too. You may be able to make it dairy free with some So Delicious products as well!





Chocolate Peppermint Cookies (Gluten/dairy free)

I've always been a fan of peppermint and of course a fan of chocolate too. So combining the 2 together has to be great! This recipe needs very few ingredients and is super easy to make!



I hope you all have a great Christmas and get to make some of these recipes here! Make sure to check out my 5 Tips to Have a Safe Gluten Free Dinner too! Happy Holidays!
NewerStories OlderStories Home

1 comment:

  1. I was trying to get the recipe for the sausage and cheese balls, but it's taking me to a cranberry recipe instead. Did the recipe get removed for some reason?

    ReplyDelete