Super Easy 3 Ingredient Flourless Chocolate Nut Butter Cookies

As a teenager, I love super easy gluten-free recipes, especially when it comes to desserts. I don't really like taking up a whole bunch of time to make something when I'm in the mood to have it then and there. So as you could imagine, recipes like these are always my favorite. 

These gluten-free chocolate nut butter cookies only need 3 ingredients and one bowl to make. You've probably seen the 3 ingredient peanut butter cookie recipe which is close to the same, but I decided to change it up a little by using hazelnut butter and making it my own. Feel free to use any chocolate nut butter you have and adjust the amount of sugar to your liking!


Ingredients:
  • 1 cup Chocolate Nut Butter (I use Justin's Chocolate Hazlenut Butter)
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1 egg
  • Chocolate chips (optional - but always recommended;)

Directions:
  1. Set oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease small cookie sheet.
  2. Put all ingredients in medium sized bowl and mix until well combined.
  3. Use your hands to form 1-2 inch sized balls and place on greased cookie sheet.
  4. Bake for 18-20 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!

NewerStories OlderStories Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment