Speaking At The Tampa Bay Gluten & Allergen Free Food Fest

This weekend, I'll be speaking at the Tampa Bay Gluten & Allergen Free Food Fest for the first time in over a year. I'm super excited to share a bunch of info to help everyone that will be attending as well as to be presenting with the other great bloggers! I'll be speaking on "Dealing With Friends, Family Members, Traveling, and Being Social Gluten-Free." Since this will be my first time publicly speaking in a while, I'm a little nervous, but definitely excited to be getting back to it again. I'll also be getting the chance to see Jules Shepard, Pam Jordan, and Cindy Gordon for the first time too! I look forward to sharing any new products I find and meeting some of you there if you'll be attending! -Taylor
NewerStories OlderStories Home

1 comment: